- Senate: www.senate.gov – This website provides access to the web pages of all U.S. Senators and Senate Committees as well as the Senate’s calendar, legislation, the Congressional record, and education materials.
- House: www.house.gov – This website provides access to the web pages of all U.S. Representatives and House Committees as well as the House calendar, legislation, the Congressional record, and education materials.
- Legislative Information: thomas.loc.gov – This website is a legislative research tool that includes legislative summaries, text, etc. dating back to the 101st Congress.
- National Conference of State Legislatures: www.ncsl.org– The NCSL is the organization that serves the state legislatures. Its website provides information, news, and other resources on the activities of the 50 state legislatures.
- Federal Register: www.federalregister.gov – This website provides access to proposed and final regulations released daily by the various government agencies.
- CMS Online Manual System: www.cms.hhs.gov/Manuals/01_Overview.asp – This website is used by CMS program components, partners, contractors, and State Survey Agencies to administer CMS programs and offers day-to-day operating instructions, policies, and procedures based on statutes and regulations, guidelines, models, and directives.
- Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Medicare enrollment information for providers, physicians, non-physician practitioners, and other suppliers: www.cms.hhs.gov/MedicareProviderSupEnroll – This website provides Medicare enrollment information for providers, physicians, non-physician practitioners, and other suppliers.
- HCPCS information: www.cms.hhs.gov/MedHCPCSGenInfo– This website provides general information and links regarding Medicare’s standardized coding systems.
- Medicare Contractor contact information: www.cms.hhs.gov/apps/contacts– This website provides tools to locate regional Medicare contractor as well as links to a HHS Staff Directory.
Other government resources:
- The Official U.S. Government Site for People with Medicare: www.medicare.gov – This website is designed as a resource tool for Medicare beneficiaries and includes information on the Prescription Drug Program and other Medicare benefits.
- U.S. Department of Defense Military Health System: www.health.mil – This is the official website of the TRICARE program and provides information on TRICARE benefits and plans.
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: www.va.gov – This is the official website of the VA Health Program and provides information on VA benefits and plans.
- Federal Employee Health Insurance Program: www.opm.gov/healthcare-insurance/healthcare/ – This is the official website of the FEHBP program and provides information on FEHBP benefits and plans.
- White House: www.whitehouse.gov
- National Governors Association: www.nga.org – This website provides information on the NGA’s activities and documents and resources on best practices in the states as well as links to individuals Governor’s websites.
Links to State Legislatures