“I have never been involved with an organization that puts more of its membership dollars right where it counts, on the Hill doing what’s needed for public policy. NAAOP literally has no overhead; membership dollars go almost 100% to a member-driven advocacy agenda. I think that is unique in our profession.”
– Mark D. DeHarde, Past President, NAAOP, 109th Congress, 2005-2006
NAAOP members are O&P professionals who truly believe that the patient must come first.
Our message and our vision are as strong as the members who support our efforts.
Join us to advance quality O&P patient care.
You will be redirected to a secure website to complete your online application.
We represent individual practitioners, facility owners, manufacturers, and suppliers.
Membership is open to nationally certified and/or state licensed orthotic and prosthetic professionals as well as accredited orthotic and prosthetic facilities. Membership is also open to select manufacturers that are dedicated to advancing O&P technologies and outcomes.
- Individual Certified O&P Practitioners
- Independent Accredited O&P Facility Owners
- Accredited O&P Multi-Facility Corporation
- O&P Suppliers
- O&P Manufacturers
- Friends of the NAAOP:
- Students currently enrolled in a CAAHEP accredited program
- Educational/Research institutions
- Certified Fitters, Assistants & Technicians
- Residents, Current NCOPE enrolled residents
- O&P certification exam candidates