“I have never been involved with an organization that puts more of its membership dollars right where it counts, on the Hill doing what’s needed for public policy. NAAOP; membership dollars go almost 100% to a member-driven advocacy agenda. I think that is unique in our profession.”
– Rebecca J. Hast, NAAOP President
NAAOP members are O&P professionals who truly believe that the patient must come first.
Our message and our vision are as strong as the members who support our efforts.
Join us to advance quality O&P patient care.
You will be redirected to a secure website to complete your online application.
We represent individual practitioners, facility owners, manufacturers, and suppliers.
Membership is open to nationally certified and/or state licensed orthotic and prosthetic professionals as well as accredited orthotic and prosthetic facilities. Membership is also open to select manufacturers that are dedicated to advancing O&P technologies and outcomes.
- Individual Certified O&P Practitioners
- Independent Accredited O&P Facility Owners
- Accredited O&P Multi-Facility Corporation
- O&P Suppliers
- O&P Manufacturers
- Friends of the NAAOP:
- Students currently enrolled in a CAAHEP accredited program
- Educational/Research institutions
- Certified Fitters, Assistants & Technicians
- Residents, Current NCOPE enrolled residents
- O&P certification exam candidates